Luxuria Hotel Management
AED2,500 – AED2,800 a month
Storekeeper Duties and Responsibilities:
– Receive and forward all goods and deliveries in and out of the hotel to the correct point of contact/storage area.
– Able to follow standards for issuing and receiving stock within the store’s area of operation.
– Monitor and take inventory on regular basis to compile orders based on par levels or needs.
– Maintain clear and organised records to ensure all reports and invoices are filed and stored properly.
– Monitor PAR levels for all food items to ensure proper levels.
– Responsible for storage of both food & beverage and operational stock.
– Responsible for the day-to-day check on the storage facilities for upkeep and hygiene.
– Responsible to verify all goods arrived as per the agreed purchase, delivery note and agreed quantity has been received.
– Refuse acceptance of damaged, unacceptable, or incorrect items.
– Ensure cleanliness of all areas, keeping storage areas clean & tidy and in strict compliance with hygiene regulations.
– Ensure all store requisitions are signed by concerned Department Heads (HOD’s) and approved by FC/GM depending upon the hotel’s operations procedure.
– Ensure the quantity requested and the quantity issued always matches.
– Ensure store requisition form is signed by the person collecting the goods and enter into the – Inventory/Materials Management System.
– Post all invoices using the MMS – Material Management System.
– Conduct inventory audits to determine inventory levels and needs.
– Conduct physical stock audits on a regular basis as advised by the Financial Controller (FC) and the physical count to be tallied with the inventory count from the MMS – Material Management System.
– Any differences between the manual count and MMS software have to be investigated and the information to be given to the Finance Department.
– Assist the Accounts Payable Clerk / payable assistant in finding out any cost discrepancies.
– Complete requisition forms for inventory and supplies.
– Extend all requisitions on a daily basis and update the inventory management software/system.
– Work closely with Purchasing to order and receive items and equipment.
– Troubleshoot any vendor delivery issues and oversee/follow up on the return process.
– Follow up on documentation of after-hours issues ensuring it is in accordance with established internal controls and procedures.
– Adhere to all Health and Safety procedures particularly relating to food and beverage items.
– Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional.
– Speak with others using clear and professional language.
– Keep accurate recordings of all incoming and outgoing goods.
– Notify the store manager/supervisor of any low stock levels.
– Identify and report any slow-moving items to avoid over purchasing.
– Verify and track received inventory and complete inventory reports and logs.
– Perform any other duties as assigned by the management or supervisors.
– Positive attitude and good communication skills.
– Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations.
– Ability to work on your own or as part of a team.
– Have a good eye for detail.
– Familiar with Materials Management system (MMS).
– Familiar with Inventory Management Software.
– Must have basic computer skills for the day to day operation.
– Education: Relevant diploma or degree in Management/Finance or related business discipline. Able to work with MS Office suite.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED2,500.00 – AED2,800.00 per month
Experience: Hotel: 2 years (Required)
Work Remotely: No