Awani Housewares & Furniture – BR2
AED2,000 – AED3,000 a month
Warehouse Supervisor Job Description:
– Managing all processes and functions within a busy warehouse.
– To ensure warehousing functions are strictly followed according to company policies and procedures
– Coordinating racking and storing.
– Responsible for the warehouse security and accountability.
– Ensuring stock levels are managed and controlled effectively.
– Making sure that all the receipts and deliveries are carried out in time with proper system and manual documentation.
– Accurately Updating, maintaining data in computer & paper based administrative records.
– Receiving, moving, checking and storing incoming goods.
– Checking and inspecting goods received and ensuring they are of accurate quantity, type, and also acceptable quality.
– Packaging and labelling products before they are moved to the store floor for display.
– Picking, packing, labelling and barcoding the new received products.
– Selecting and making space for storage and arranging the goods in the designated areas.
– Making sure that all inventory processes are completed within the deadline.
– Loading and unloading vans and other vehicles.
– Moving and organizing stock.
– Ensuring a clean and safe workhouse for staff to work in.
– Monitoring stock levels.
– To ensure proper repair and maintenance of building and equipment.
– Proper documentation of damages and repair items.
Experience: WAREHOUSE MANAGING: 3 years (Required)
Location: Abu Dhabi (Required)