Outbound Sales Representative
AED3,500 – AED4,000 a month
This position performs outbound calls to potential and current customers to qualify them as sales leads for sales closing team.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
– Make high volume of outbound calls to potential customers and schedule high quality leads for sales closer.
– Create, maintain, and update database of customers with complete information of email, phone, lead source and campaign.
– Record outbound call history with customers response, follow-up tasks and scheduled appointments in detail as per company and departmental policies and procedures.
– Follow up with potential customers in a timely manner.
– Meeting daily, weekly, and monthly individual direct calls and appointments target.
– Demonstrate an aptitude for sales, be able to ask for the next visit and suggest additional products or services to increase customer satisfaction and revenue.
– Refer customers’ needs or inquiries to correspondent teams like sales closers, member experience, administrative or other departments.
– Apply a positive customer service attitude in interactions with all customers. Be able to establish a positive rapport. Be patient and understanding in all customer interactions.
– Communicate effectively and professionally in all forms of communication with internal and external customers.
REQUIRED SKILLS, EDUCATION and CERTIFICATIONS
– Must possess a bachelor’s degree
– Must have a minimum of 1 year in a tele-sales or sales support role and online chat-services.
– Experience working with any Sales Support Software (SalesForce, Freshsales, Sales Hub)
– Team player with strong intrapersonal skills. Willing to learn attitude.
– Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
– Creative and strategic thinker.
– Monthly commission
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED3,500.00 – AED4,000.00 per month
Experience: outbound calling: 2 years (Required) sales: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Remotely: No