Employment Type: Full Time
Monthly Salary: 2,000 – 3,999 AED
Benefits: accommodation and transportation
Minimum Work Experience: 1-2 Years
Minimum Education Level: High-School / Secondary
looking for an Asian competent Office Assistant to help with the organization and running of the daily administrative operations of the company.
What does an office assistant do?
The ideal candidate will be a hard-working professional able to undertake a variety of office support tasks and work diligently under pressure. This person will be comfortable working with a high degree of attention to detail and discretion as well as incorporating new and effective ways to achieve better results.
– Organize office and assist associates in ways that optimize procedures
– Sort and distribute communications in a timely manner
– Create and update records ensuring accuracy and validity of information
– Schedule and plan meetings and appointments
– Monitor level of supplies and handle shortages
– Resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues
– Coordinate with other departments to ensure compliance with established policies
– Maintain trusting relationships with suppliers, customers and colleagues
– Perform receptionist duties when needed
– Proven experience as a back-office assistant, office assistant, virtual assistant or in another relevant administrative role
– Knowledge of “back-office” computer systems (ERP software)
– Working knowledge of office equipment
– Thorough understanding of office management procedures
– Excellent organizational and time management skills
– Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving
– Excellent written and verb