Retails Sales Coordinator
AED3,000 – AED4,000 a month
– Coordinate sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information.
– Ensure the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material.
– Respond to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested.
– Store and sort financial and non-financial data in electronic form and present reports.
– Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness.
– Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems.
– Monitor the team’s progress, identify shortcomings and propose improvements.
– Assist in the preparation and organizing of promotional material or events.
– Ensure adherence to laws and policies
EDUCATION, SKILLS SETS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
– Proficiency in English
– Good written and verbal communication.
– Minimum 2 years Sales Coordinator Experience
– Minimum 2 years in Retail Division
– UAE experience mandatory
– Ability to multi-task.
– Good in taking instructions and following them.
– Fast learner and ability to adapt.
– Team Player.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED3,000.00 – AED4,000.00 per month
Experience: Sports Store: 2 years (Preferred) Retail Sales Coordinator: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Remotely: No