AED3,000 – AED5,000 a month
· Inventory management
· Proper records of all stocks movements are achieved thereby ensuring reliable data is proved
· Stocks to be supplied in a timely fashion to the retail locations
· Ensure adequate Health & Safety and Food Storage principles are followed in line with QA program
· Store keeper will liaise and communicate with fellow co workers, Chefs and Kitchen Brigade, floor management
· Minimize the level of Stock Shrinkage, and maintain accurate and detailed records of all stock movements both into and out of the warehouse
· Applies storekeeping procedures and methods in arranging space, conducting inventory, estimating needs and maintaining and preparing records and reports as directed.
Check all stocks received into and going out of the stores to ensure accurate records are kept in securing the company’s assets
– The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator as well as have very good presentation skills.
– Ideally you will have 2 – 3 years of warehouse experience.
– Knowledge of warehouse layouts will be an added advantage.
– A minimum of high school qualification is required.
Expected Start Date: 21/02/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED3,000.00 – AED5,000.00 per month
Experience: Food and Beverages: 3 years (Required)
Education: Bachelor’s (Preferred)
Work Remotely: No