Front Desk Receptionist
AED4,000 – AED4,500 a month
1. Reception control during absence (lunch time, prayer time)
2. Collect, sort, distribute and prepare mail, messages and courier deliveries.
3. File and maintain records as assigned.
4. Greet persons, entering the establishment, determine nature and purpose of the visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations.
5. Hear and resolve complaints from the members.
6. Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen and forward calls, provide information,
take messages and schedule appointments.
7. Provide information about establishment such as location and services.
8. Prepare weekly reports as required.
9. Report any strange issue to the HR manager.
10. Perform ad hoc tasks as assigned or required.
Expected Start Date: 01/03/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Commission
Pay: AED4,000.00 – AED4,500.00 per month
Experience: receptionist: 1 year (Preferred) medical office: 1 year (Preferred)
Location: Abu Dhabi (Preferred)
Language: English (Required)
Work Remotely: No