Sales Associate (4 Positions)
The ideal candidate will be responsible for sales performance, customer satisfaction and merchandising.
You will work to foster client loyalty and expand our brand presence.
The ideal candidate will spearhead these efforts with a customer-centric attitude
– Welcoming visitors in a polite friendly way and smile at them.
– Assisting customers to get what they want by understanding their individual needs and making them want to come back.
– Keeping the shop clean and well merchandised at all times.
– Ordering necessary stock according to the schedule and procedure of the company.
– Receiving stock, price products, display and refilling shelves as necessary.
– Checking stock received against the delivery note and report discrepancies to the Showroom Manager.
– Ensuring all necessary steps taken before displaying a product.
– Handling products with care to avoid damage and wastage.
– Reporting any damaged to fittings or products to the Showroom Manager.
– Adhering to high standards of safety and security.
– Being presentable at all times adhering to standards of appearance.
– Making sure that all products have either a barcode or a reference number.
– Attending all team meetings as required by the Regional or Head Office.
– Assisting other Sales Associate by training and coaching in handling customers, and
– Any other tasks as assigned by the immediate superior from time to time
** Preference will be given to Arabic, Chinese, Russian Speaking Candidates.