AMBER BUSINESS CENTER
AED3,000 a month
– Execute the day-to-day activities of a real estate business unit.
– Answer and respond to customer inquiries and needs.
– Handle and process customer requirements related to real estate deals.
– Interact with clients, owners, tenants and handle their requests.
– Assist and support real estate attorneys in handling litigation cases.
– Detailed knowledge of Ejari and RERA is mandatory.
– Prepare drafts, agreements, leases, and other related documents.
– Assist and support administrative staff in processing customer requests.
– Maintain and manage all databases relating to the real estate functions and activities.
– Ensure compliance with all laws, local, state, and federal laws relating to real estate transactions.
– Previous Business Center/ Real Estate experience will be an added advantage.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to AED3,000.00 per month
Experience: Real Estate: 2 years (Required) Administrative Assistant: 2 years (Required)
Location: Dubai (Required)
License: Visit / Cancelled Visa (Required)