* Inventory controller
Location: Dubai, UAE
Salary: AED 3000/-
Daily preparing of updated Inventory Analysis Report (Shelf Stock, Goods returns, Repairs/Faulty items, Orders Packed, and Cancellations) and justifying with reasons in relation to excess/short quantity.
• Preparing a Monthly Inventory Internal Audit Report of inventory.
• Assisting Accounts Department with any updation of Data entry of Invoices/Stock/Cost into the system.
• Preparing a weekly Slow Moving Inventory Report for highlighting slow moving items and managing returns to suppliers.
• Maintaining the integrity of the certified quality system requirements with lean, cost effective strategies that meet the organization’s needs.
• Responsible for managing Quality Control Department to maintain & assure the items meet the company’s standard.
• Calculating and checking to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct.
• Monitoring data management to keep accurate product, contract, pricing and invoicing information.
• Working closely with Purchasers and Customer Service department to improve operations and reduce cost.
• Responsible for Order Placement/Demand Alignment, Stock Replenishment and Purchaser communications.
• Ensuring product volumes, and order flow optimized to achieve sales objectives.
Coordinating material ordering/deliver with overseas vendors
HOW TO APPLY:
Click the apply now button to register your CV to the email/website