Un Dimanche à Paris
AED3,500 – AED4,000 a month
– Welcomes customers when they arrive at a restaurant.
– Introduces customers to the menu and announces daily or seasonal menu specials.
– Answers questions about menu items, ingredients, and pricing.
– Takes customers’ orders for food and drink by writing them on a ticket, entering them into a tablet, or memorizing them.
– Passes customer orders along to kitchen staff for preparation.
– Collects food orders from the kitchen, verifies that they are correct, and serves them to customers.
– Ensures that customers are satisfied with their meals and processes orders for additional courses if necessary.
– Removes used dishes, glasses, and flatware from tables.
– Processes cash and credit card payments and returns change to customers if necessary.
– Sets tables with dishes, glasses, and flatware and refills condiments.|
– Maintains familiarity with menu items, specials, and restaurant information.
– Stay informed about all the menu updates and changes.
– Applies upselling, cross selling, suggestive selling techniques in his / her daily duty
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: AED3,500.00 – AED4,000.00 per month
Experience: waiter: 1 year (Required)
Location: Dubai (Required)
Work Remotely: No