Warehouse Assistant | IKEA | Jebel Ali, Dubai
Location: Dubai, AE
Company: Al Futtaim Private Company LLC
About the role:
You are responsible to ensure the smooth flow of merchandise from the stockroom to the sales floor, ensuring shelves are full and the customer can shop the store as new.
Key Specific Accountabilities:
– To unpack boxes and inspecting items for damage and then labeling acceptable items with bar codes and storing them in the stockroom.
– To send merchandise to the correct departments and keeping track of items using hand-held scanners and computers.
– To ensure all goods inflow are carried out as per company policy, systems and procedures.
– To collect customer returns from the customer refund counter and return to warehouse.
– To ensure all goods that are not of sound quality are taken care of as per the company systems and procedures.
– To ensure all items are correctly handled and stocked so as to maintain items in good condition.