Retail Sales Assistant
MINISO JAPAN – UAE
AED2,000 – AED2,200 a month
– Managing the till, taking money from customers and hanging out receipts. Whilst in charge of cash handling you must adhere to the cash handling procedures.
– When required wrapping up purchased items for customers.
– Following policies & procedures relating to cash & stock handling.
– Checking the inventory listing with actual stock on the shop shelves and reporting and discrepancies to managers.
– Keeping merchandise orderly and neat in appearance.
– Handling customer complaints in a professional and diplomatic way.
– Keeping the shop floor clean and tidy at all times.
– Organizing promotional events.
– Promoting the shop and its products at every opportunity
– Daily tracking and reporting to the shop manager.
– Completing sales sheets at the end of the day.
– Ensuring that the shop counter is always manned, when in charge of cashiering.
– Processing cash and credit card transactions accurately & efficiently.
Job Type: Full-time