Accountant w/ Logistics experience
– Maintaining professional accounting records.
– Experience on letter of Credits (LCs) transactions.
– Report to management/concerned supervisor regarding financial activity of the company
– Maintaining of official data and preparing the financial reports.
– Analyze and implement possible accounting solutions for discrepancies
– Makes and documents the company’s payments
– Works as part of the accounting department to keep finances running smoothly
– Displays excellent time management and problem solving skills
– Works in compliance with any and all city, state and federal laws regarding accounting
– Continues education and training in order to maintain mastery of the field
– Keep documentation of all internal transactions
– A Chartered Accountant qualified by a professional body.
– Minimum 3-4 Years Experience in the field of accounts and logistics.
– Experience in Letter of Credit (LC) transactions.
– Honest, hardworking and loyal to the firm.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent