Sales & Cashier
Dubai Pet food (The Pet Shop Megastore)
AED3,000 – AED3,200 a month
– Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent and professional sales service
– Assess customers’ needs and provide appropriate advice, assistance, and information with regards to products, prices, availability, and product
– Keep up to date on product features and key selling points
– Welcome customers to the shop with a seven-star greeting!
– Follow and achieve the individual sales targets set by their manager
– Be proactive in their duties whilst following their management goals and procedures
– Maintain the stock and ensure that it is always in presentable condition
– Ensure that your assigned ‘areas’ of the shop floor are kept clean, neat, and updated with regard to expiry dates, barcodes, and generally displaying.
– Actively seek out and assist customers
– Cross-sell products and always seek to drive basket value up.
– Handle returns professionally whilst following procedures set in place i.e. signed approval from supervisor or manager and filling in of returns form
– Build a good working relationship with all members of the team and company.
– Comply with inventory control procedures
– Monitor shop cleanliness and hygiene.
– To follow, keep updated and monitor sales team with regards to the Rota, including break times, assigned areas, public holiday & annual leave.
– High School certificate or higher
– Proven work experience in retail and/or sales
– Basic Math/cash handling skills
– Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
– Proficiency in English (other regional languages are an advantage but not necessary)
– Hands-on experience of POS transactions
– Good communication and interpersonal skills including time management and common sense!
– A friendly and proactive personality who strives to achieve their best
– Ability to perform under pressure
– Flexibility for days off and shifts
– Attention to detail & accuracy in all tasks
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent