HR/Compliance and Admin Assistant
Job Type: Full time
Location: Oud Metha, Dubai
– Women with Spouse/ Parent sponsored visa is mandatory.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
– Upkeep of documents pertaining to companies internal accreditations, compliance with procedures and standard operating procedures.
– Assisting management with client presentations and follow-up for new business development.
– Highly skilled in researching and reporting.
– Willing to travel with Management for client meetings.
– Microsoft Office skills, email and tele- liaison, clear diction in English (spoken and written).
– Assist with day-to-day operations of the HR functions and duties.
– Provide clerical and administrative support to the Management.
– Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies).
– Process documentation and prepare reports
– Schedule and coordinate staff and other meeting. Create and maintain filing systems, both electronic and physical.
– Develop and maintain policies and procedures that support internal training regarding compliance efforts throughout the organization.
– Keep our internal documentation up-to-date and make recommendations for enhancements of our internal processes and tools.
– Coordinate office activities and operations to ensure compliance with company policies.
– Most importantly, curious and willing to learn and grow within the TCIS Global network.
HOW TO APPLY:
Click the apply now button to register your CV to the email/website