Al Mazar Group
AED4,000 a month
– To ensure all the sold menu items are properly recorded in the Micros and are settled according to the given payment.
– Strictly adhere and execute Finance Directives at all times.
– To ensure that there is no unauthorized food and beverage consumption in the outlets.
– To ensure that the first check and last check numbers are recorded properly in the check register.
– Prepare the Open Food & Beverage menu item Report at the end of the shift.
– To ensure that to maintain the outlet cash logbook.
– To ensure the discount policies are followed and applied correctly.
– To ensure prices in the menu and the Micros are the same, any differences notify the cost controller/outlet manager.
– To be aware of the shift closing process and cash handling
Job Type: Full-time
Education: Bachelor’s (Preferred)
Application Deadline: 03/06/2022