Locations: Jabel Ali South, Dubai, AE
Posting Date: 01/31/2021, 01:07 PM
Job Schedule: Full time
– The position is responsible to represent the brand by maximizing and contributing to the sales within the store through exceptional customer service and retail experience
– Perform various operational duties such as store maintenance and visual presentation standards as assigned by the store manager / assistant store manager
– Greet the customers and assist them in selecting the right product.
– Convert the window shoppers to ultimate buyers.
– Promote the Club Apparel Loyalty Program of the company for repeat sales
– Serve Customers with the highest standards and follow the company guideline of selling ( GUEST – Greet, Understand, Explain, Sell, Thank)
– Must be updated about the various brands of the group for suggestive selling to the customers Grooming / Attitude / Knowledge
– Must be presentable and well-groomed at all the times
– Flexible to work for extended hours during the Sale period
– Must possess up to date product knowledge and ensure minimal stock loss.
– Flexible to work for extended hours during the Sale period.
– Ensure all stock is laid out and displayed in order to attract customers and also as per standard layout norms
– Ensure all VM guidelines are followed and all Stock Norms on clearance are maintained.
– Record the inventory inward / outward and maintain the report of the same Process
– Handle the POS (Point of Sale) / Billing Counter efficiently
– Tally money in the cash till during the beginning / end of the shifts
– Issue receipts / refunds / change to the customers correctly
– Process the payments by cash / credit cards / vouchers / automatic debits
– Ensure awareness and vigilance at all times of security in the store without any negligence
– Must be flexible to work for varied shifts and overtime as per the business requirement
– Adhere to SOP & Loss Prevention Policies
– Maintain confidentiality of the sales figures to the outside party
HOW TO APPLY:
Click the apply now button to register your CV to the email/website