Sales Admin Assistant (FMCG)
AED3,500 – AED4,500 a month
Full Job Description:
– Male Candidate Only
To ensure success, sales administrator should have FMCG experience in sales environment and advanced administrative/ coordinating skills. Outstanding sales administrator understand performance metrics and provide excellent administration support to ensure targets are met.
Duties and responsibilities:
– Forecast levels of demand for services and products.
– Keep contract files and use them as reference for the future.
– Coordinate sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information.
– Ensure the adequacy of sales related equipment or material.
– Respond to complaints from customers and give after sales support when requested.
– Assist in the preparation and organizing of promotional materials or events.
– Ensure adherence to laws and policies.
– Compiling monthly reports.
Skills and abilities:
– Talent in negotiations and networking.
– Aptitude in decision making and working with numbers.
– Experience in collecting and analyzing data.
– Good experience in sales and distribution with logistics and supply chain background.
– High Communication skills.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Education: Diploma (Required)
Experience: 2 years (Required) Computer user, MS office: 5 years (Required)
Language: English (Required) Tagalog (Required)