Filipina Receptionist / Secretary
Salary: 3000 AED monthly
Location: Al Satwa, Dubai
– Must be with a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or any related course. 🎓
– At least 1-2 years’ experience in proven work experience as a Receptionist, Office assistant or secretarial role preferred. Freshers can apply as long as willing to be trained.
– Skilled in filing papers, operating office equipment, and handling digital files. Knows atleast basic in MS Excel, PP and Word.
– Customer service attitude
– Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
– Excellent communication, computer, and organizational skills.
– The role includes performing secretarial and administrative duties such as organizing files, preparing documents, scheduling appointments, and assisting the Managing Director or the Owner.
– Answering and managing telephone calls and if needed, directing callers to the appropriate personnel.
– Welcoming visitors to the office and introducing them to the appropriate personnel.
– Attend to all customer queries and interactions with courtesy and respect.
– Has experience using Dubai Municipality services like Montaji, etc.
– Coordinating with the agent for the shipment clearance.
– Checking mails regularly and prioritize forwarding LPO’s to the Warehouse mail.
– Do other admin related works.
HOW TO APPLY:
Click the apply now button to register your CV to the email/website