Brand / Sales Promoter
AED3,000 – AED3,500 a month
Full Job Description:
– A sales promoter must provide all the needed information on promoted products and services
– Present products using interactive materials such as videos, leaflets, etc.
– Assist customers in finding the suitable product they are looking for.
– Build lasting relationships with customers by contacting them to follow up on purchases, suggest purchase options, and invite them to upcoming events
– Set up booths or promotional stands and stock products.
– Arrange merchandise to look tidy and attractive to customers.
– Disseminate product samples, brochures, flyers, etc
– Engage with customers and discover their wants and needs
– Must make sure to complete the targets assigned to them.
– Sales promoters must keep records of their sales activities and report their progress to management
– Must track sales figures, maintain customer databases, and provide feedback on customer preferences and trends.
– Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
– Previous working experience as a Promoter for 3 years.
– Previous experience in merchandising and retail preferred.
– Customer oriented approach.
– Attention to details
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent