Office Boy/Office Assistant – Male Tagalog speaker
AED2,500 a month
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Disseminating information through telephone, websites, mail services, and e-mail.
– Organizing and maintaining electronic and paper files and managing projects.
– Answering telephone, direct, screen calls, taking and relaying messages.
– Maintaining and devising office systems, including filing, data management etc.
– Providing information to callers, greeting persons entering organization and directing individuals to correct destination.
– Monitoring the use of equipment and supplies within the office.
– Dealing with queries or requests from the visitors and employees.
– Coordinating the maintenance and repair of office equipment.
– Assisting other administrative staff in wide range of office duties.
– Collecting and distributing couriers or parcels among employees and opening and sorting emails.
– Delivering facsimiles and transmitting them, and performing any related internet search tasks.
– Updating appointment calendars, creating travel vouchers, performing word processing, basic bookkeeping, and filing.
– Training new employee regarding the office clerical duties, when needed.
– Helping the receptionist, secretaries, or other administrative assistants in performing their duties.
– Training other co-workers in office to perform work well by utilizing computer applications and maintain effectiveness of the office practices and procedures.
– Cooperating with office staff to maintain proper interaction and a friendly environment within the office.
Skills and Specifications:
– Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures.
– Knowledge of consumer service practices and principles.
– Good communication skills and professional personal presentation.
– Should be honest, respectful, and trustworthy.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Experience: 3 years (Required)