– Bachelor’s degree in architecture or equivalent in education
– Licensed Architect with current registration in region required.
– Possess strong hand and advanced CAD / Revit drafting skills.
– Proficiency in AutoCAD / Revit.
– Proficiency in MS Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
– Proficiency in 3D Modeling software such as 3D Studio Max and Viz 2006 preferred.
– Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketchup, and InDesign graphic software preferred.
– Advanced knowledge of architectural building systems.
– Advanced knowledge of sustainability, integrated design and LEED guidelines.
– Advanced knowledge of building codes and ability to research and apply/incorporate into technical documents.
– Ability to communicate both verbally and writing.
– Ability to work in team environment.
– 10 to 12 years
– Software Special Skills, if any: BIM Revit, AutoCAD, Photoshop, Naviswork
Note: Subject Applicant – Architect
HOW TO APPLY:
Click the apply now button to register your CV to the email/website